NLP Practitioner Course
This 7 day accelerated NLP Practitioner course in Birmingham is designed to be a practical rather than just theoretical approach to learning neuro-linguistic programming, as developed by Richard Bandler and John Grinder. The training frames are split into two modules for ease of learning and structure of content.
- Module 1: Building blocks of NLP
- Module 2: The language of change
- Course dates and costs
- Important offers
- How to book
In this first module you will be immersed in the core methodology of NLP, learn the classic patterns and processes of NLP and be given plenty of time to practice and develop your skills; these include:
- Behavioural integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP
- Rapport establishment & maintenance
- Verbal & nonverbal pacing & leading
- Calibrating through sensory experience
- Representational Systems (Sensory Predicates and Accessing Cues)
- Elicitation of Well-Formed Goals.
- How to structure an intervention.
- Eliciting, Installing & Utilising Anchors.
- Eliciting and adjusting Submodalities.
- Overlapping and Translating Representational Systems
- Strategy Detection, Elicitation, Utilisation, And Installation
This module builds and extends on your knowledge developed, in the first module, via more advanced techniques and the classic patterns of NLP including:
- Ability To Shift Consciousness
- Omni Directional Chunking
- Accessing and Building Resources
- Content & Context Reframing
- The Meta Model – How our language defines and creates our reality
- The Milton Model – Artfully vague language and persuasive language
Successful completion of this course enables you to move on to the Master-Practitioner course which is fully accredited by The Society of NLP (SNLP).
- Module 1: 10th to 13th March - FULLY BOOKED
- Module 2: 17th to 19th March - FULLY BOOKED
Summer Modules 2017
- Module 1: 9th to 12th June - FULLY BOOKED
- Module 2: 16th to 18th June - FULLY BOOKED
Autumn Modules 2017
- Module 1: 22nd to 25th September- ONLY 2 PLACE LEFT
- Module 2: 29th Sept to 1st October- ONLY 2 PLACE LEFT
To book your place you can call 0121 251 6172 or email us