NLP Practitioner Course
This 6 day accelerated NLP Practitioner course is designed to be a practical rather than just theoretical approach to learning neuro-linguistic programming, as developed by Richard Bandler and John Grinder. It is split into two 3 day modules for ease of learning and time commitment
" I attended Mark’s NLP Practitioner course and gained a tremendous amount. The skills I learnt in such a short space of time have supported me both in my professional and personal life. I now feel much more confident in work situations, with the added bonus of a fixed bird phobia, which has been with me since a child. And it’s all down to a pigeon sitting on my shoulder wearing roller skates - Alison, NHS Business Manager"
Module 1 - The Building blocks of change
In this first module you will be immersed in the core methodology, learn the classic patterns and processes of NLP and give you plenty of time to practice and develop your skills.
- Behavioural integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP
- Rapport establishment & maintenance
- Verbal & nonverbal pacing & leading
- Calibrating through sensory experience
- Representational Systems (Sensory Predicates and Accessing Cues)
- Elicitation of Well-Formed Goals, Direction, and Present State.
- How to structure an intervention.
- Eliciting, Installing & Utilising Anchors in all sensory systems.
- Eliciting and manipulating Submodalities.
- Overlapping and Translating Representational Systems
- Strategy Detection, Elicitation, Utilisation, And Installation
Module 2 – the language of Change
This module builds and extends on your knowledge of the first module including more advanced techniques and the classic patterns of NLP including:
- Ability To Shift Consciousness
- Omni Directional Chunking
- Accessing and Building Resources
- Content & Context Reframing
- The Meta Model – How our language defines and creates our reality
- The Milton Model – Artfully vague language and persuasive language
Successful completion of this course enables you to move on to the Master-Practitioner course licensed and accredited by Richard Bandler, the Co-founder of NLP