Tai Chi for Patient Rehabilitation Module 1
Venue: Hopwood Village Hall Redditch Road Birmingham West Midlands B48 7AL | City: Alvechurch, United Kingdom
Tai Chi for Patient Rehabilitation
Tai chi for Patient Rehabilitation training is designed to harness the well documented therapeutic benefits of Tai Chi and Chi-Kung along with Alexander Technique, NLP, Clinical Hypnotherapy, CBT etc. The aim is to create change both mental and physical, and to encourage continued personal development.
- Improved mind & body awareness through Tai Chi skills
- improved personal stability/alignment and relaxation
- Change people's phobic response to their conditions (read more under NLP and Hypnotherapy)
- Ideal for phase 3 & 4 Cardiac Rehab, CCF, COPD, Falls prevention, chronic pain, neuropathy, stroke patients, MS and more.
This 8 day course is delivered in 4 sections:
- section 1 - 2 days - this will give you the basis for running tai chi rehab classes both seated and standing.
- Section 2 - 2days - Will expand on the first 2 days with the addition of dealing with relaxation and motivational issues in respect to exercise and long term (chronic) medical conditions.
- section 3 - 2 days - this first follow-up at 3 months will review the initial work, how your classes are running and teach further aspects of the program
- section 4 - 2 days - this final section the next month will again review work to date plus add the balance of the training
- Annual CPD's - these will ensure continued development and support
For a detailed breakdown of this course please
Evidence to support the course
The program is built around the findings of a 3 year study program running in South Birmingham and is supported by a patient DVD pack available on request; a copy will be provided to everyone attending.
What is this course suitable for?
On successful completion of the course you will receive certification to deliver an on-going program suitable for phase 3 & 4 Cardiac Rehab, CCF, COPD, Falls prevention, chronic pain, neuropathy, stroke patients, multiple sclerosis (MS), Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) also referred to as myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) and more. For a detailed breakdown of this course please
The price per person for the 8 day course (including lunch and refreshments) is £800
Please contact us to discuss payment options
- Module 1: May 20th & 21st
- Module 2: July 1st & 2nd
- Module 3: September 9th & 10th
- Module 4: November 25th & 26th
Alvechurch, United Kingdom
- From Monday, 20 May 2019 09:30 to Tuesday, 21 May 2019 16:00