Tai Chi for Patient Rehabilitation Module 4
Venue: Hopwood Village Hall Redditch Road Birmingham West Midlands B48 7AL | City: Alvechurch, United Kingdom
Tai Chi for Patient Rehabilitation
Tai chi for Patient Rehabilitation training is designed to harness the well documented therapeutic benefits of Tai Chi and Chi-Kung along with Alexander Technique, NLP, Clinical Hypnotherapy, CBT etc. The aim is to create change both mental and physical, and to encourage continued personal development.
- Improved mind & body awareness through Tai Chi skills
- improved personal stability/alignment and relaxation
- Change people's phobic response to their conditions (read more under NLP and Hypnotherapy)
- Ideal for phase 3 & 4 Cardiac Rehab, CCF, COPD, Falls prevention, chronic pain, neuropathy, stroke patients, MS and more.
This 8 day course is delivered in 4 sections:
- section 1 - 2 days - this will give you the basis for running tai chi rehab classes both seated and standing.
- Section 2 - 2days - Will expand on the first 2 days with the addition of dealing with relaxation and motivational issues in respect to exercise and long term (chronic) medical conditions.
- section 3 - 2 days - this first follow-up at 3 months will review the initial work, how your classes are running and teach further aspects of the program
- section 4 - 2 days - this final section the next month will again review work to date plus add the balance of the training
- Annual CPD's - these will ensure continued development and support
Evidence to support the course
The program is built around the findings of a 3 year study program running in South Birmingham and is supported by a patient DVD pack available on request; a copy will be provided to everyone attending.
What is this course suitable for?
On successful completion of the course you will receive certification to deliver an on-going program suitable for phase 3 & 4 Cardiac Rehab, CCF, COPD, Falls prevention, chronic pain, neuropathy, stroke patients, multiple sclerosis (MS), Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) also referred to as myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) and more.
The price per person for the 8 day course (including lunch and refreshments) is £800
Please contact us to discuss payment options
- Module 1: May 10th & 11th
- Module 2: July 5th & 6th
- Module 3: September 6th & 7th
- Module 4: November 22nd & 23rd
Alvechurch, United Kingdom
- From Monday, 22 November 2021 09:30 to Tuesday, 23 November 2021 16:30